Career College Entry Requirements
– Successful completion of Australian Year 12* or international equivalent.
*Business and Management Courses: Successful completion of Australian Year 10 or international equivalent.
– Non-native English speakers must provide evidence of one of the following: Successful completion of 10 weeks of SELC General English at upper-intermediate level (plus 80% attendance) or at other approved providers;
– Score of upper-intermediate or above on SELC’s placement test. N.B. Tests taken overseas or off-campus must be re-taken on campus prior to finalising enrolments;
– Cambridge CAE, or FCE (above 160);
– IELTS proficiency level of 5.5 or above (minimum of 5.5 in writing) or equivalent;
or a completed Australian Diploma level qualification.